Chief Executive Officer
Rob Elhenicky knows everyone who’s anyone in Michigan politics, which is a good quality in a lobbyist. He represents clients such as Diageo, Walmart, and The Michigan Association of Broadcasters. He’s also recognized as one of Michigan’s foremost experts on alcohol regulation. Most notably, he led our efforts to secure justice for the atrocities committed by Dr. Larry Nassar in his representation of the Coalition for Survivors of Sexual Assault.
- Portage, Michigan, home of the first COVID vaccine produced in the United States.
- Rob lives in East Lansing with his wife, Lyndsay, and children, Elsa and Will (as well as his two Bernadoodles, Mose and Lulu). When not in East Lansing, the family can mostly be found either at Wrigley Field or enjoying life on Burt Lake.
- After logging almost as many penalty minutes as ice time, Rob hung up the skates and now enjoys watching (and often coaching) his kids’ sports.
- After years of following thoroughbred racing, Rob recently took the plunge into horse ownership and is very thankful to be involved with people who know what they are doing.
- Named one of Michigan’s Top 10 lobbyists, MIRS News.
- Named one of Michigan’s Top 20 lobbyists, Inside Michigan Politics.
- Named one of the 50 Names to Know in Lobbying, Crain’s Detroit Business. Read more
- Interview on the passing of Frank J. Kelley, Michigan’s Big Show. Hear more
- On his mentor Bill Bullard, Detroit News. Read more
- On Larry King, Michigan’s Big Show. Hear more
- Wine and Spirits Regulation
- Financial Services and Insurance
- Retail Issues
- Campaign Finance and PAC Development
- Broadcasting and Telecommunications
- Horse Racing and Gaming
- Government Relations and Public Affairs, Jackson National Life Insurance Company
- Legislative Director, Michigan State Senator Bill Bullard, Jr.
- University of Kentucky