Natasha Oxender Kimmerly
Chief Operating Officer
Natasha Oxender Kimmerly has three young children, so managing our office is a relative breeze. She joined the team in 2012 and quickly rose through the ranks to become Chief Operating Officer. A lawyer by training, Natasha manages day-to-day operations, communications and coordinates client services. Please be nice to her, because we don’t want her to leave.
- Haslett, Michigan – home of Lake Lansing.
- She is the great niece of former Michigan State Representative Glenn Oxender.
- She was born on New Year’s Day.
- Business Operations
- Firm Management
- Campaign Finance & PAC Reporting
- Jackson National Life Insurance Company, Associate
- Capitol Bancorp, Legal Intern
- Michigan State University
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School