The COVID-19 pandemic changed our lives overnight.
At a time when information was currency and situations changed by the hour, Kelley Cawthorne pivoted immediately to collect intelligence and push it out to our clients.
We actively and purposefully stayed in constant contact with Michigan’s executive office and departments, giving our clients crucial updates to emergency orders as they were issued. We published daily email updates, convened virtual briefings with government leaders, and hosted virtual lobby days. When many organizations struggled to stay afloat, we helped find them funding to keep them from going under. We helped our clients navigate the crisis and emerge even stronger.
There’s much to be done, but we are proud of how far we’ve come together.
- Senate Fiscal Agency COVID-19 Homepage
- Executive Orders Issued by Gov. Whitmer
- U.S. Treasury American Recovery Plan – State and Local Coronavirus Funding
- U.S. Treasury State and Local Coronavirus Funding Rules Information and Text
- WHO COVID-19 Homepage
- Johns Hopkins University Coronavirus Resource Center