Alphabetically speaking, he’s the first member of our “Dave Caucus” (we have three Daves on staff). He goes by DG for short and swears he was in junior high when he joined the firm at its founding in 1999. An “Up North” guy to his core, DG manages our business affairs and represents a diverse range of clients, including The Christman Company, Wayne State University, Deloitte Consulting, and GreenStone Farm Credit.
- Suttons Bay, Michigan, which is located exactly halfway between the Equator and the North Pole.
- He was born on Beaver Island whose infamous King Strang was the subject of a recent book, The Confidence Man.
- His stepdaughter is a well-known YouTuber.
- Capital outlay
- Higher education
- Land use and development
- Procurement and state contracts
- Michigan Governor John Engler’s Office of Legal Counsel
- Government Relations, Jackson National Life Insurance
- Regulatory Attorney, Butzel Long
- Northern Michigan University
- Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- Grand Rapids Children’s Museum, Board Member
- Michigan Crossroads Council of Boy Scouts of America, Executive Board